Download Manager can quickly download many types of files from Internet to your phone or tablet Android. You can pause, resume, restart and cancel any download. It automatically detects links from the Web browser, so you do not need to copy and paste them in the app.
– Download files in parallel parts to increase and accelerate the transfer speed.
– Support for large file (over 2 GB)
– Run in background to you can perform other activities on your device.
– Several files may be downloaded simultaneously or in queue.
– Get your files from Internet like videos, music, photos, software and documents office to use them offline.
– It offers the option to manually add links.
– It’s possible to select the buffer size to optimize the data transfer.
– Provide the option to enable or disable the notification in the status bar.
– Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
– Optimized support: Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo and Pie.