A one player is a video player with All Format support like, 4K/Ultra HD video files. It is one of the best HD video player for Android.
Nice User Interface with lots of stylish themes to choose from.
KEY FEATURES –
● Support All formats, including MKV, MP4, AV1, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, VOB, FLV, WMV, MPEG, MPG, RMVB, MTS, AC3, EAC3, Dolby, DTS etc.
● Ultra HD video player, supports all formats.
● Watch online trending videos in HD.
● Manage audio files, video files, and photo albums
● Hardware codecs and Software codec support.
● Play video in pop-up window, split screen or background play.
● Download and Search Subtitle of Videos.
● Switch between Multiple-Audio tracks in movies.
● Resume playback.
● Stylish themes.
● Night Mode, Quick Mute.
● Manage or share videos easily.
● Easy Brightness control, Volume control, View Lock.
● Multi playback option: auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, screen-lock, repeat mode etc.
● Favorite songs and custom playlist.
● Search all video files, create a playlist.
● Identify All video files on your device and SD Card automatically.
Photo Gallery & Editor:
● All photos formats support
● Photo Editor with beautiful effects
● Pinch and double tap zoom feature available
● Share photo
All Format Video Player
Play all formats, including MKV, AV1, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, VOB, FLV, WMV, MPEG, MPG, RMVB, MTS, AC3, EAC3, Dolby, DTS etc..
HD Video Player
Play HD, full HD & 4k video smoothly, moreover play video in slow motion.
Watch trending videos online.
Floating Video Player
Video popup enables multitasking. The floating video player overrides other apps and it can be moved and resized easily. Enjoy video on the split-screen and use other apps as usual.
Switch between Hardware and Software codecs.
Background Video Player
Enjoy the video in the background just like a music playback. Now you can watch a video in the way of listening to books.
5 Band Equalizer for music lovers. Easy to control with support for saving custom settings.
Capture screenshot while watching videos.
Easy to use
Easy to control volume, brightness and playing progress by sliding on the playback screen.
You can choose between two settings
1. You can choose to resume all videos. This setting is enabled by default.
2. You can choose to resume those videos which are longer than 30 minute.
You can choose subtitles from your phone/SD card memory or you can also search and download subtitles.
Multi-Audio Track Support
You can select audio tracks in videos which have multiple audio tracks.
A one Video Player for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read all your device’s media files 🙂
• “Storage” to read all your media files on SD cards 🙂
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs to “read the contents of your USB storage”, in order to read your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs to “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs to “view network connections” in order to monitor whether a device is connected or not.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the popup menu.
* Supported formats are mkv, av1, mp4, mp4v, avi, 3gp, flv, mov, mts, vob, asf, avchd, dav, arf, ts, qt, trc, dv4, dv4, mpg, mpeg, mpeg4, webm, ogv, vp8, vp9, riff, m2ts, m3u, avc, wav, wmv, divx, swf,ac3, eac3, jpg, jpeg, gif
#videoplayerallformat #aonevideoplayer #videoplayerforandroid #hdvideoplayer #madeinindia